Amala Paul is all set to marry Tamil director Vijay on June 12, and has reportedly asked all the invitees not to get her gifts, but instead donate some amount to a charity organization called Ability Foundation.
Earlier, singer Chinmayee had also urged her guests to donate money for her wedding. This looks like a healthy trend going on in the film industry and Amala Paul, surely has a noble heart for such gestures.
Amala and Vijay met on a film’s set and their love blossomed. With the consent from their respective families this pair is set to get married next month.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?