Here comes yet another shocking revelation as part of the MeToo movement. Heroine Amala Paul has alleged that director Susi Ganesan had harassed her during the shooting of Thiruttu Payale 2.
Amala took to Twitter and revealed that she was subjected to double meaning talks, misrepresented offers and unchivalrous bodily contacts during TP2’s shooting, which ended up as a mentally fatiguing experience.
Furthermore, Amala again revealed that Susi and his wife called her after her Twitter post and abused her badly. Amala’s allegations come a few days after a Tamil filmmaker named Leela Manimekalai’s allegations against Susi Ganesan of misbehaving with her in car.
— Amala Paul ⭐️ (@Amala_ams) October 24, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule