Here comes yet another shocking revelation as part of the MeToo movement. Heroine Amala Paul has alleged that director Susi Ganesan had harassed her during the shooting of Thiruttu Payale 2.
Amala took to Twitter and revealed that she was subjected to double meaning talks, misrepresented offers and unchivalrous bodily contacts during TP2’s shooting, which ended up as a mentally fatiguing experience.
Furthermore, Amala again revealed that Susi and his wife called her after her Twitter post and abused her badly. Amala’s allegations come a few days after a Tamil filmmaker named Leela Manimekalai’s allegations against Susi Ganesan of misbehaving with her in car.
— Amala Paul ⭐️ (@Amala_ams) October 24, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?