Talented Malayalam actress Amala Paul was last seen in Nani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju in 2015. Although some of her Tamil movies were dubbed in Telugu since then, she chose to mostly act in content-driven movies in Tamil and Malayalam and never signed a straight Telugu film for reasons unknown.
Now, after more than 4 years, Amala is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood. She has been paired with senior hero Rajasekhar in his just launched film under Pradeep Krishnamoorthy’s direction. This as-yet-untitled film is an official remake of a Kannada hit. Noted Tamil producer Dhananjaya is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film