Talented Malayalam actress Amala Paul was last seen in Nani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju in 2015. Although some of her Tamil movies were dubbed in Telugu since then, she chose to mostly act in content-driven movies in Tamil and Malayalam and never signed a straight Telugu film for reasons unknown.
Now, after more than 4 years, Amala is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood. She has been paired with senior hero Rajasekhar in his just launched film under Pradeep Krishnamoorthy’s direction. This as-yet-untitled film is an official remake of a Kannada hit. Noted Tamil producer Dhananjaya is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?