Popular young heroine Amala Paul fell in love with Tamil director AL Vijay on the sets of Nanna. After a two year courtship, the couple got married in 2014. However, their marriage ended in divorce in 2017. A lot was written and said about Amala during the divorce.
On the 11th of July, AL Vijay tied the knot again with a Chennai-based doctor named Aishwarya. In a latest interview while promoting her upcoming film, Aame, Amala Paul has made some touching comments on her ex-husband’s second marriage.
“Vijay is a very sweet man. A fantastic human. I wholeheartedly wish him a happy married life and wish the couple lots of babies,” said Amala. The talented actress further revealed that she was scared about getting good offers after divorce. “I thought I may only get sister, friend roles and was even worried that I may have to act in TV serials for survival. But I have realized that nothing can stop you if you are talented,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?