Talented actress and social activist Amala has seen the special screening of Tamil film Saivam and cannot stop raving about the film. This movie directed by Vijay is said to be on a sensitive note for the animals and the way the relationship between a rooster and kid is portrayed in the film is supposed to stand out for the audience.
Amala is well known for her social work and is active with the Blue Cross foundation Hyderabad. Amala is of the opinion that this movie would change our perception about the animals. Baby Sarah and Nasser will be seen in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo US distributors’ striking poster becomes a hot topic
- Fans will be proud of Sarileru Neekevvaru: Mahesh Babu
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback