Talented actress and social activist Amala has seen the special screening of Tamil film Saivam and cannot stop raving about the film. This movie directed by Vijay is said to be on a sensitive note for the animals and the way the relationship between a rooster and kid is portrayed in the film is supposed to stand out for the audience.
Amala is well known for her social work and is active with the Blue Cross foundation Hyderabad. Amala is of the opinion that this movie would change our perception about the animals. Baby Sarah and Nasser will be seen in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan
- Balakrishna’s wife Vasundhara Devi’s signature forged