Amala is all set to make her debut in the digital setup with the web series High Priestess on Zee5. The web series will be directed by Pushpa and Amala is quite excited about her stint in the digital world.
Speaking about it, Amala says that more than her, Nagarjuna is quite excited to see how she is going to perform on the small screen. Adding further she says that getting into the digital world would also give her a great experience of how the world of cinema is changing which will help in a big way as she manages the Annapurna film school.
High Priestess has a supernatural effect and also has Nandini Rai of Bigg Boss fame.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood joins Leonard DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie with United Nations honor
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha