Andhra Pradesh government will be honouring legendary thespian a d former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh late NT Ramarao by setting up a museum that will showcase NTR’s legacy to the world. The proposed museum will be coming up in AP capital, Amaravati.
NTR’s journey from his hometown Gudiwada in Krishna district to becoming a man of the masses through films and politics will be treasured in form of memorabilia in this museum.
The AP government will also be organizing a special exhibition commemorating NTR’s death anniversary in Vijayawada.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere