Indraganti Mohankrishna’s upcoming film Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha is gearing up for its release in May. Sumanth Ashwin is playing the lead role and a newcomer Eesha is the lead actress. Damodhar Prasad is producing the film under Sri Ranjith Movies banner. The lead cast and crew interacted with the media a little while ago in Hyderabad to talk about the film. The film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently it’s in post production stage.
Talking about the film, Damodhar Prasad said, “This is the 14th film in our banner and nearly 1.5 years afte Ala Modalaindhi’s release, we are coming up with a new film. Anthaka Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha is going to be a good romantic drama. Sumanth Ashwin has done extremely well and we are introducing a Telugu girl as the lead actress. We auditioned nearly 100 girls for that role and finally Eesha was selected.” Indraganti Mohankrishna praised Damodhar Prasad and said that he concentrates on story more than anything else. Kalyani Koduri has scored the music. The audio will be released in the first week of May and the film will release in the last week of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date