The audio launch of Anthaka Mundhu…Aa Tharuvatha has been pushed to May 30. Initially, the makers were planning to launch the audio of May 25; however, director Mohan Krishna Indraganti revealed on a social networking site that the audio will be launched on May 30. Kalyani Koduri has scored the music and Sirivennela Seetarama Sastry, Anantha Sri Ram and Srikantha Sarma have written the lyrics. The film stars Sumanth Ashwin and Eesha in lead roles. KL Damodhar Prasad has produced the film under Sri Ranjith Movies banner. The film depicts the ups and downs in a relationship of a couple in a phase after they fall in love and before they get married. Mohan Krishna has stated that it’s going to be a realistic and mature love story. The film is likely to release in second half of June.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble