Despite the film being postponed to summer, the hype and expectations around Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, have not diminished by an inch. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens in April next year.
The latest update on this highly-anticipated movie is that the film’s digital rights for Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions have been acquired by Amazon Prime Video for a whopping amount. Needless to say that the film’s overall pre-release business is going to be humongous.
2.0 also features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in crucial roles. AR Rahman’s music continues to enthrall fans and music lovers. Lyca Productions is the banner behind this high budget extravaganza.
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates