Naga Chaitanya recently came on board for an Amazon Prime production venture. The web film will be directed by Vikram K Kumar and it will hit the floors once Chaitanya is done with his current commitments.
The latest news is that the Akkineni hero has signed another agreement with Amazon Prime.
Apparently, Naga Chaitanya has agreed to star in another web film that will be produced by Amazon Prime. This project will be officially announced very soon.
A debut director will be helming this project and more details about the cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release
- Chiranjeevi, Radhika honor K Viswanath with SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award