It is a known fact that Mohan Babu is playing a lead role after a long time in a patriotic film Son Of India. Maestro Ilayaraja scores music for the film, while Sarvesh Murari is the cinematographer. The latest update is that a new schedule of the film has begun in Hyderabad.
Mohan Babu is also providing the screenplay for the film which is being directed by Diamond Ratnababu. Sree Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures and 24 Frames Factory are jointly producing this film.
In the previous schedule, few important scenes and a song were canned in Tirupati and the shooting schedule in the temple town is wrapped up. Vishnu Manchu’s wife and Mohan Babu’s daughter-in-law Viranica Manchu turns stylist with the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Why is Bachchan’s family not invited?
- Dulquer-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film to be shot in this exotic location
- Vijay Deverakonda hints at resuming Liger with a sweet post
- Sree Vishnu’s Gaali Sampath seals a festive release
- Master massive feat: Enters 200 crore club
- Naveen Polishetty’s Jathi Ratnalu seals its release date