The second wave of Novel Coronavirus seems to be hitting Tollywood harder than the first wave. Several Telugu film celebrities are testing positive of late and are isolating themselves for recovery. And if the latest buzz is to be believed, top filmmaker Gunasekhar has also tested positive for COVID-19.
Apparently, Gunasekhar, who is currently helming the ambitious mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, has tested positive for the virus and the film’s shoot is said to have been stalled temporarily. Yet another noted director VN Aditya has also tested positive for COVID-19, according to the reports. We will have to wait until the official announcements arrive in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character