Richa Gangopadhyay, the American raised Bengali beauty, is thrilled with the honour she received last night in her native city Michigan, America. Richa was presented with the Michigan India Association’s Mighigan India Hall of Fame Award and the Congressional Recognition. The actress was presented with a memento and a certificate in a special event on Sunday.
The Michigan India Hall of Fame Award is presented to select Indians for their excellence in various fields. After breaking into Telugu films scene with Shekhar Kammula’s Leader, Richa went on to act in several popular films like Nagavalli, Mirapakay and Mirchi etc. The actress then took a long sabbatical from films and moved back to Michigan to pursue higher studies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites