Acclaimed director Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Ami Thumi has successfully completed 25 days. The film has managed to tickle the audiences’ funny bones with some rib-tickling acts by Vennela Kishore and the rest of the cast.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Indraganti revealed that his next film will be a romantic comedy. However, Indraganti is tight-lipped about the film’s plotline. In the past, Indraganti was supposed to direct a rom-com with Naga Chaitanya, but the film never materialized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed