Acclaimed director Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Ami Thumi has successfully completed 25 days. The film has managed to tickle the audiences’ funny bones with some rib-tickling acts by Vennela Kishore and the rest of the cast.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Indraganti revealed that his next film will be a romantic comedy. However, Indraganti is tight-lipped about the film’s plotline. In the past, Indraganti was supposed to direct a rom-com with Naga Chaitanya, but the film never materialized.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities