Acclaimed director Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s Ami Thumi has successfully completed 25 days. The film has managed to tickle the audiences’ funny bones with some rib-tickling acts by Vennela Kishore and the rest of the cast.
In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Indraganti revealed that his next film will be a romantic comedy. However, Indraganti is tight-lipped about the film’s plotline. In the past, Indraganti was supposed to direct a rom-com with Naga Chaitanya, but the film never materialized.
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?
- Despite a fat paycheck, NTR says no to Bigg Boss?
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role