Mohan Krishna Indraganti’s Ami Thumi is one of the surprise hits in recent times and the film received a good response from urban areas in particular. The comedy film had Adivi Sesh, Srinivas Avasarala, Eesha and Vennela Kishore in lead roles.
As per the latest buzz, the film’s satellite rights have been sold to ETV. Although details about the deal haven’t been revealed, the film is said to have fetched a decent amount for satellite rights.
PG Vinda was the cinematographer and Mani Sharma composed the music. Vennela Kishore, in particular, was praised unanimously for his performance in the film.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him