Mohan Krishna Indraganti’s Ami Thumi is one of the surprise hits in recent times and the film received a good response from urban areas in particular. The comedy film had Adivi Sesh, Srinivas Avasarala, Eesha and Vennela Kishore in lead roles.
As per the latest buzz, the film’s satellite rights have been sold to ETV. Although details about the deal haven’t been revealed, the film is said to have fetched a decent amount for satellite rights.
PG Vinda was the cinematographer and Mani Sharma composed the music. Vennela Kishore, in particular, was praised unanimously for his performance in the film.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake