The latest comedy entertainer, Ami Tumi has created a good buzz for itself. The trailers have caught on well and the film is ready for a good release in June. Meanwhile, speaking in an interview, director Mohana Krishna said that he is very confident that his film will work big time this holiday season.
H further adds that the clean comedy with go well with every section of the audience and the film’s content will speak for itself. The talented director says that Vennela Kishore will be seen in a very interesting role and his character changes the whole dynamics of the film.
The film also has Srinivasa Avasarala and Adivi Sesh in other lead roles. The film has music by Mani Sharma.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow