For the last few days, social media has been abuzz with the rumors that Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor was diagnosed with stomach cancer. The rumors gained more steam after Shahid took a long break from Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake’s shoot. Naturally, Shahid fans and the film fraternity have been quite anxious to know about Shahid’s health.
Much to everyone’s relief, Shahid finally took to Twitter earlier today and tweeted, “Guys I’m totally fine pl don’t believe random stuff.” Needless to say, fans and industrywallahs are quite relieved after Shahid updated about his health.
Shahid is currently in New Delhi and is spending some quality time with his family. He will resume Kabir Singh’s shoot after the New Year holidays.
Guys I’m totally fine pl don’t believe random stuff.
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) December 10, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold