Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been mired in numerous controversies for the last few years. However, the actress has taken a break from the controversies and resumed shooting for the prestigious biopic on yesteryear diva and former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa.
This morning, Kangana announced that she is flying to Chennai to resume shooting for Thalaivi. The film is being directed by AL Vijay and it will release in Tamil and Hindi apart from being dubbed in other major Indian languages.
Thalaivi also stars Aravind Swami as MGR, Poorna as Sasikala and Madhubala in key roles. Vishnu Induri and Shaailesh R Singh are jointly producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram
- Allu Arjun to grace young hero’s pre-release event
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now