Naga Shaurya’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Narthanasala, is all set for release on August 30. In the film, Naga Shaurya will be seen in a gay’s role and this has made everyone curious. But in an unexpected development, a section of transgenders took offence at the way their community was portrayed in the movie.
This afternoon, a large number of transgenders staged a protest at the Film Chamber against Narthanasala makers. Coming to the film’s rescue, senior character artiste and MAA President Shivaji Raja assured the protestors that there are no derogatory scenes or dialogues in the film.
Shivaji Raja, who plays Naga Shaurya’s father’s role in Narthanasala, also promised that he will convince the film’s team to organize a special screening for the protestors and even remove all the objectionable scenes and dialogues, if any.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram