“Is Pawan hinting at a huge people’s movement in Andhra Pradesh?” has been the question that’s on everyone’s minds ever since Pawan unleashed a series of striking tweets this morning. The latest is that Pawan landed in Vijayawada along with his family tonight. He will meet Amaravati farmers for the next 3 days.
After a small break for the Ramzan festivities, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan is back to the grind. He is going to resume his Porata Yatra bus tour in Uttarandhra from June 26. Meanwhile, Pawan created a minor storm this morning with several tweets that were aimed at the AP government.
Pawan warned of a separate Telangana-like movement in the state if the senior politicians do not stop exploiting Uttarandhra and keeping it in perpetual backwardness. Pawan made similar statements during his bus tour in Uttarandhra earlier this month. Will Pawan become the catalyst for a separate statehood movement?
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?