“Is Pawan hinting at a huge people’s movement in Andhra Pradesh?” has been the question that’s on everyone’s minds ever since Pawan unleashed a series of striking tweets this morning. The latest is that Pawan landed in Vijayawada along with his family tonight. He will meet Amaravati farmers for the next 3 days.
After a small break for the Ramzan festivities, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan is back to the grind. He is going to resume his Porata Yatra bus tour in Uttarandhra from June 26. Meanwhile, Pawan created a minor storm this morning with several tweets that were aimed at the AP government.
Pawan warned of a separate Telangana-like movement in the state if the senior politicians do not stop exploiting Uttarandhra and keeping it in perpetual backwardness. Pawan made similar statements during his bus tour in Uttarandhra earlier this month. Will Pawan become the catalyst for a separate statehood movement?
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to join 96 remake shoot this week
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh