Kollywood star Suriya’s recently released social drama, Jai Bhim, has been getting rave reviews from all quarters. Even Suriya’s sincere performance has been appreciated by fans and critics. However, the film has landed in a huge controversy after the Vanniyar Sangam raised objections against the deragatory portrayal of the Vanniyar community in the movie. The Vanniyar Sangam even demanded Rs 5 crore compensation from Jai Bhim’s producers Suriya and his wife Jyothika.
In this scenario, the Chennai City Police has deployed a team of armed police at Suriya’s residence. The Vanniyar Sangam had already warned of legal consequences if scenes showing the Vanniyar caste in negative manner are not removed immediately. Meanwhile, Suriya is being poured with immense love and support from fans and well-wishers from the film industries across the country.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today