Ever since the tragic passing of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput, star Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar has been facing a lot of backlash from Sushant’s fans. Karan has been blamed for favouring nepotism and star kids and ‘killing’ Sushant’s career. He was even named as one of the masterminds who abetted Sushant’s demise.
Now, amid the intense nepotism debate on social media, Karan turned author once again and announced a children’s book, titled ‘The Big Thoughts of Little Luv’. The book is inspired by his twin kids, Yash and Roohi, is based on the story of the twins Luv and Kush. Needless to say, the book and Karan have been at the receiving end, as netizens began trolling and abusing the filmmaker for bringing his children into limelight.
It’s well known that Karan Johar turned father to his twins, Yash and Roohi, in February, 2017, through surrogacy.
Wanted to share something exciting! My first picture book for kids ! #thebigthoughtsoflittleLUV ! Coming soon! Thank you @mrsfunnybones for introducing me to the wonderful @Chikisarkar @juggernautbooks pic.twitter.com/QkZdYzCcEL
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) September 1, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house