Recently, fans of Tamil star Suriya were in for a huge shock. There were rumors that the shooting for the most eagerly awaited Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK), was stalled due to the film’s director Selvaraghavan’s hospitalization.
However, Selva took to Twitter and said that he is totally fine and that the shooting will kick-start soon. Yesterday, amid non-stop rumors that NGK has missed the Diwali slot, the film’s team kick-started the shoot. NGK’s team and fans are still confident of releasing the film for Diwali.
NGK is a political thriller. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in the film. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
- Aravindha Sametha’s first weekend US collections
- Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand