Recently, fans of Tamil star Suriya were in for a huge shock. There were rumors that the shooting for the most eagerly awaited Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK), was stalled due to the film’s director Selvaraghavan’s hospitalization.
However, Selva took to Twitter and said that he is totally fine and that the shooting will kick-start soon. Yesterday, amid non-stop rumors that NGK has missed the Diwali slot, the film’s team kick-started the shoot. NGK’s team and fans are still confident of releasing the film for Diwali.
NGK is a political thriller. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in the film. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani