Pan-Indian star Prabhas is currently involved in two highly ambitious projects: Salaar: Part 1 – The Ceasefire and Kalki 2898 AD. Salaar is set for a grand cinematic release on December 22, 2023, while Kalki 2898 AD is expected to hit the screens next year.
However, the team behind Salaar has maintained an unusual silence, leaving fans disappointed. Over the past few months, fans have been eagerly awaiting a substantial theatrical trailer, but the team has not provided any information about its release. As the release date approaches, fans are urging the production house, Hombale Films, to kickstart both offline and online promotions. Although rumors are circulating in the industry about an impending trailer release, there has been no official confirmation from the team.
On the other hand, the team working on Prabhas’s upcoming sci-fi drama, Kalki 2898 AD, has consistently engaged with fans. Recently, the Kalki 2898 AD team has been posting random pictures, all sharing a common hashtag: #RepatiKosam. This hashtag has piqued the curiosity of the audience. The team shares stickers bearing this hashtag, but they have not revealed much about them. Fans are eager to uncover the meaning behind these posts and will have to wait for the team’s response. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel
- Thanks to Hi Nanna, Mrunal Thakur gives a solid buzz to Family Star
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection