A couple of days ago, hero Manchu Manoj shocked everyone by announcing that he will take a temporary break from movies and shift to Tirupati for a few months. Manoj said he will do some social service and requested everyone to not speculate on his political entry.
However, fans and media have been calling Manoj’s latest stint as an entry step towards his political ambitions. To put an end to all the speculations, Manoj took to Twitter this morning and urged everyone not to call it politics, but rather call it social responsibility.
And the big surprise came when Manoj also announced that he will begin shooting for his next film from March, 2019 and that preparations are underway already. We will have to wait until early next year to know what his exact motives are.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) October 22, 2018
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international