A couple of days ago, hero Manchu Manoj shocked everyone by announcing that he will take a temporary break from movies and shift to Tirupati for a few months. Manoj said he will do some social service and requested everyone to not speculate on his political entry.
However, fans and media have been calling Manoj’s latest stint as an entry step towards his political ambitions. To put an end to all the speculations, Manoj took to Twitter this morning and urged everyone not to call it politics, but rather call it social responsibility.
And the big surprise came when Manoj also announced that he will begin shooting for his next film from March, 2019 and that preparations are underway already. We will have to wait until early next year to know what his exact motives are.
— Manoj Kumar Manchu❤️ (@HeroManoj1) October 22, 2018
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident