It’s been reported already that Thugs Of Hindostan, the highly-anticipated Bollywood fantasy entertainer, will be dubbed in Telugu. The film features an ensemble cast comprising stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh in lead roles.
This morning, Amitabh and Aamir released a video in which they spoke in Telugu as they announced that Thugs Of Hindostan is going to release in Telugu along with the Hindi version as a Diwali special treat.
Thugs Of Hindostan is hitting theaters on November 8. Leading Bollywood production house Yash Raj Films is bankrolling this 200 plus crore magnum opus.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon