The famous game show, Kaun Banega Crorepati is back with a new season, and every week, there are two celebrity guests that come on the show and play for charity.
This time, it was Deepika Padukone and Farah Khan to play and they have made the show quite memorable. But things were a bit serious when Amitabh asked Deepika about her depression.
In a very emotional tone, Deepika said “During that phase, she used to start crying suddenly and that it was her mother, Ujjala Padukone, who figured out that something was not right with the actress and suggested she take professional help.”
Thankfully, Deepika is out of the situation and has also signed a film with Prabhas in Telugu that will start its shoot soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge