Legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan fell ill on the sets of Aamir Khan’s Thugs of Hinduostan in Jodhpur, Rajasthan this morning. While Big B is being treated by the doctors from Jodhpur, reports suggest that the 75-year-old actor will be flown back to Mumbai very soon. Exact reasons behind Big B’s hospitalization are yet to be known.
Amitabh Bachchan plays a crucial role in Thugs of Hindostan, in which he will also be performing several action sequences. The actor has been busy with continuous shooting schedules since several months. In February, after suffering from severe back pain, Amitabh was admitted to the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai, where he regularly visits for health check-ups. Amitabh’s next film, 102 Not Out, is scheduled to hit the screens in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- RRR producer, Danyya tests positive for COVID -19
- Exclusive Interview : Naresh- Uma Maheswara opened new avenues for me