Legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan fell ill on the sets of Aamir Khan’s Thugs of Hinduostan in Jodhpur, Rajasthan this morning. While Big B is being treated by the doctors from Jodhpur, reports suggest that the 75-year-old actor will be flown back to Mumbai very soon. Exact reasons behind Big B’s hospitalization are yet to be known.
Amitabh Bachchan plays a crucial role in Thugs of Hindostan, in which he will also be performing several action sequences. The actor has been busy with continuous shooting schedules since several months. In February, after suffering from severe back pain, Amitabh was admitted to the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai, where he regularly visits for health check-ups. Amitabh’s next film, 102 Not Out, is scheduled to hit the screens in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?