Amitabh Bachchan is a star who is making a lot of money even at the age of 80. He is one of the busiest actors and has so many projects in hand as of now.
Now, the fresh update is that he has invested in a solid project in Mumbai. Thanks to the COVID-19, the real estate prices in Mumbai have fallen down heavily.
So, seeing this, Amitabh Bachchan has bought a 5,184Sq ft apartment in Mumbai’s Andheri for Rs 31 crores. The duplex apartment is located on the 27th and 28th floors along with 6 car parks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released
- God Father mints decent share on day 2 in Nizam
- Urvasivo Rakshasivo: Dheemthanana song promo sounds romantic
- Recent Hollywood super hit film streaming on THIS OTT platform