Since July 11, Bollywood stalwart actor Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan have been undergoing treatment for Coronavirus at the Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai. A few days later, Abhishek’s wife and star heroine Aishwarya Rai and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan also tested positive for COVID-19 and were admitted to the hospital.
Yesterday, news of Amitabh Bachchan finally testing negative after treatment went viral after a popular TV news channel reported the news. Miffed with the news, Amitabh took to Twitter and clarified, saying, “This news is incorrect, irresponsible , fake and an incorrigible LIE.” Even as fans across the world are praying for the speedy recovery of the Bachchans, there is no actual update from the hospital authorities.
.. this news is incorrect , irresponsible , fake and an incorrigible LIE !! https://t.co/uI2xIjMsUU
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Did Abhijeet commit a blunder?
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon