Since July 11, Bollywood stalwart actor Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhishek Bachchan have been undergoing treatment for Coronavirus at the Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai. A few days later, Abhishek’s wife and star heroine Aishwarya Rai and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan also tested positive for COVID-19 and were admitted to the hospital.
Yesterday, news of Amitabh Bachchan finally testing negative after treatment went viral after a popular TV news channel reported the news. Miffed with the news, Amitabh took to Twitter and clarified, saying, “This news is incorrect, irresponsible , fake and an incorrigible LIE.” Even as fans across the world are praying for the speedy recovery of the Bachchans, there is no actual update from the hospital authorities.
.. this news is incorrect , irresponsible , fake and an incorrigible LIE !! https://t.co/uI2xIjMsUU
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA