Two stalwarts of Indian Cinema, Amitabh Bachchan and AR Rahman, have joined hands for a small film which is being presented by the Oscar-winning music composer. Amitabh has sung a song composed by legendary percussionist Sivamani.
Titled Atkan Chatkan, the film is a musical and it showcases the story of a 12-year-old chai delivery boy’s dream. Child music prodigy Lydian Nadhaswaram, a protege of Rahman, has played the lead role in the movie. Noted actress Vishakha J Singh of Rowdy Fellow fame has produced the movie which is directed by Saumyy Shivhare. Atkan Chatkan will be released on Zee5 in September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?