Two stalwarts of Indian Cinema, Amitabh Bachchan and AR Rahman, have joined hands for a small film which is being presented by the Oscar-winning music composer. Amitabh has sung a song composed by legendary percussionist Sivamani.
Titled Atkan Chatkan, the film is a musical and it showcases the story of a 12-year-old chai delivery boy’s dream. Child music prodigy Lydian Nadhaswaram, a protege of Rahman, has played the lead role in the movie. Noted actress Vishakha J Singh of Rowdy Fellow fame has produced the movie which is directed by Saumyy Shivhare. Atkan Chatkan will be released on Zee5 in September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood