National award-winning Kannada actress Priyamani has slowed down a bit in playing lead roles after her marriage. However, the actress has been essaying crucial roles in Tamil and Telugu movies occasionally. Recently, she made her digital debut with a short film, titled White.
White has a voiceover by Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan. The film has Priyamani playing a visually impaired woman. White showcases an emotional bond between Priyamani’s character and her pet dog. The film gives out an important message on eye donation in the end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu