National award-winning Kannada actress Priyamani has slowed down a bit in playing lead roles after her marriage. However, the actress has been essaying crucial roles in Tamil and Telugu movies occasionally. Recently, she made her digital debut with a short film, titled White.
White has a voiceover by Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan. The film has Priyamani playing a visually impaired woman. White showcases an emotional bond between Priyamani’s character and her pet dog. The film gives out an important message on eye donation in the end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero