Bollywood stars Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and the little princess Aaradhya Bachchan have all tested positive for the deadly Novel Coronavirus. The Bachchan family stars are currently undergoing treatment at Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai.
Ever since that’s hospitalization, millions of fans across the world have been extending prayers to the Bachchans. Last night, Amitabh took to social media and posted a lovely throwback picture of him, his son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and granddaughter Aaradhya waving at fans at their bungalow, Jalsa.
“We see your love..we hear your prayers..we fold our hands..in gratitude and thanks,” Amitabh wrote, thanking all the fans for their love and care.
T 3598 – We see your love .. we hear your prayers .. we fold our hands 🙏🙏🙏🙏 .. in gratitude and thanks ! pic.twitter.com/PMMCRMS4FT
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case