Bollywood stars Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and the little princess Aaradhya Bachchan have all tested positive for the deadly Novel Coronavirus. The Bachchan family stars are currently undergoing treatment at Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai.
Ever since that’s hospitalization, millions of fans across the world have been extending prayers to the Bachchans. Last night, Amitabh took to social media and posted a lovely throwback picture of him, his son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and granddaughter Aaradhya waving at fans at their bungalow, Jalsa.
“We see your love..we hear your prayers..we fold our hands..in gratitude and thanks,” Amitabh wrote, thanking all the fans for their love and care.
T 3598 – We see your love .. we hear your prayers .. we fold our hands 🙏🙏🙏🙏 .. in gratitude and thanks ! pic.twitter.com/PMMCRMS4FT
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film