Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan has commenced shooting for Prabhas’s next project with Nag Ashwin which has been tentatively titled Project K.
Amitabh has kickstarted test shoot for the project. The unit is carrying out look tests and the same will be finalized very soon.
Prabhas will be joining the sets in the next few weeks and so will Deepika Padukone who pairs with the macho actor.
Project K will be one of the costliest projects in Indian cinema till date. Vyjayanthi Movies are bankrolling the project on a magnanimous scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively