Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan has commenced shooting for Prabhas’s next project with Nag Ashwin which has been tentatively titled Project K.
Amitabh has kickstarted test shoot for the project. The unit is carrying out look tests and the same will be finalized very soon.
Prabhas will be joining the sets in the next few weeks and so will Deepika Padukone who pairs with the macho actor.
Project K will be one of the costliest projects in Indian cinema till date. Vyjayanthi Movies are bankrolling the project on a magnanimous scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Kantara to be dubbed into other languages
- Official: RRR for Oscars – Deets inside
- Review : God Father – Boss is Back
- Review : The Ghost – Only for action lovers
- Review : Swathi Muthyam – Evokes decent comedy
- Adipurush special event to be held in this city