We have already reported that Amitash Pradhan, young Tamil actor who played baddie in Raghuvaran Btech, was roped in for a crucial role in Ram Charan’s upcoming film under the direction of Srinu Vytla. The young actor joined the unit a couple of days ago and is enjoying the warmth of Tollywood.
Currently, some important scenes involving him and the remaining cast are being shot in the premises of Hyderabad. Although his character in this movie is not revealed, some close sources from the unit are saying that he is playing a role quite contrary to the one in Raghuvaran Btech.
DVV Dhannaya is producing this film and Rakul Preet Singh is playing the female lead. SS Thaman is composing tunes.
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Swathi ready for silver screen comeback with a fab new look
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi