Those who have seen the trailer of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ have been bowled over by the quality of the film’s visuals. The man who is responsible for the top notch cinematography is none other than Amol Rathod.
Amol Rathod has been doing some quality work over the years. He has worked for Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Raktha Charithra’ series as well as Puri Jagan’s ‘Buddah Hoga Terra Baap’ in the past. Puri has decided to field him for Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ in place of his regular Telugu cinematographer and the results are stunning. Unit members have said that Amol Rathod’s work has completely changed the look and feel of the movie.
“This will be Puri Jagan’s most colourful film ever. Iddarammayilatho will have the best cinematography in all of Puri’s films”, says a source. Allu Arjun himself is said to be quite delighted with Amol’s work.
Bandla Ganesh is the producer of the movie and with Amol Rathod’s quality work, he seems set for another successful film.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years