Those who have seen the trailer of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ have been bowled over by the quality of the film’s visuals. The man who is responsible for the top notch cinematography is none other than Amol Rathod.
Amol Rathod has been doing some quality work over the years. He has worked for Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Raktha Charithra’ series as well as Puri Jagan’s ‘Buddah Hoga Terra Baap’ in the past. Puri has decided to field him for Allu Arjun’s ‘Iddarammayilatho’ in place of his regular Telugu cinematographer and the results are stunning. Unit members have said that Amol Rathod’s work has completely changed the look and feel of the movie.
“This will be Puri Jagan’s most colourful film ever. Iddarammayilatho will have the best cinematography in all of Puri’s films”, says a source. Allu Arjun himself is said to be quite delighted with Amol’s work.
Bandla Ganesh is the producer of the movie and with Amol Rathod’s quality work, he seems set for another successful film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested