Despite the vehement opposition from the family members of the slain Miryalaguda youth Perumalla Pranay, director RGV is hell-bent on releasing his controversial film, Murder. Already, Pranay’s wife Amrutha and father Balreddy had approached the Nalgonga SC, ST Court demanding an immediate stalling of RGV’s Murder.
Recently, the Court issued notices to the makers of Murder and ordered them to attend a hearing on August 6. While the producers are planning to counter the case legally, they are also determined to complete the film and release it next month. Needless to say, RGV and the makers are facing a lot of criticism from all quarters for making a film on this tragic case which is still being investigated.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?