Amy Jackson is living life to the fullest. The British-born actress, who’ll soon be seen in Shankar’s 2.0, has shelled out a bomb to buy a swanky new yacht for herself and she says, it’s one of the best things she has done in recent times.
“When I was at Cannes last year, I went for a cruise and took a yacht ride as well and absolutely loved it. I wanted to buy one instantly and decided that I’d buy it during my next visit. Fortunately, things worked out, and I bought the yacht. It’s a simple and classy open yacht, entirely covered in sparkling white,” Amy Jackson said.
The actress is spending a lot of time in London these days, where she was shooting for her upcoming British film Boogie Man.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar