Amy Jackson is not only an actress, but she is also one of the several celebrities who are quite vocal about animal rights. Recently, when she got to know about Donald Trump’s decision to allow trophy hunting, especially that of elephants, she was quite furious.
Although the Trump administration backtracked following a huge backlash and postponed it’s decision whether to change the rules or not, Amy called the decision as ‘despicable’. Reacting to the news, Amy Jackson said, “The entire idea of allowing hunters to bring home trophy elephants back to the US is despicable. I can’t even imagine how someone would allow the extinction of such beautiful creatures. It pretty much sums up the repulsive human being who is behind all this. We cannot let this happen. Save elephants.”
The actress is back in India to shoot for her upcoming Kannada film The Villain, which also stars Shivarajkumar and Sudeep.
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind