Amy Jackson, who will next be seen in 2.0, is all praise for director Shankar. Having worked with him in I back in 2015, the actress says that his work ethic and dedication are a huge source of inspiration for her. “The biggest lesson I have learnt from him is you have to prepare for everything well in advance. When a director of his calibre works so hard, it also makes you want to give you best,” she said.
In a recent interview, the actress revealed that she watched quite a few sci-fi films and documentaries related to artificial intelligence to prepare for her role. In the film, she plays Nila, a humanoid, who aids Dr Vaseegaran and Chitti to fight against Dr Richard. “It was wonderful working with Rajinikanth, and no matter how hard things seem, he never gets flustered. His humility was inspiring,” she said.
The film has Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson playing lead roles, and it will release in more than 10,000 screens across the world, making it the biggest ever release for an Indian film. Lyca Productions has produced this sci-fi epic.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy