British model-turned-actress Amy Jackson has special plans for her birthday (January 31) this year. The actress has, over the years, spent time with her friends and family members either in London or somewhere in Europe; however, this year, she has decided to celebrate the day with the children at an orphanage in Mumbai.
In an emotional post, the actress revealed that she has been working with Sneha Sagar Orphanage for more than 12 months now, along with her friend. “In the majority of cases, the parents of these little girls are either too sick or too poor to take care of them and they’re left literally on the doorstep of Sister Rachel. Along with her team, she provides them with food, shelter and prospects of a new life,” Amy Jackson revealed.
Praising the positivity that the children at the orphanage have, the actress said they are full to the brim with love. “This year I decided to skip my usual birthday traditions and dedicate a night to celebrate how truly amazing these little girls are,” she announced.
The actress is in India these days to shoot for her upcoming Kannada film Villain, which also stars Shivarajkumar and Sudeep in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized