Amy Jackson had reportedly opt out of all the four South Indian remakes of Kangana Ranaut’s Queen. We had earlier reported that the film will be remade in Telugu as Queen with Tamannaah in the lead role; in Tamil as Paris Paris with Kajal as a lead actress; Zam Zam in Malayalam with Manjima Mohan; and Butterfly in Kannada with Parul Yadav.
Initially, Amy Jackson was said to be onboard to play a key role, which was originally essayed by Lisa Haydon. However, according to the latest reports, the actress has opted out of the film since she is busy shooting for an American TV series Supergirl, and she had serious date issues to accommodate the remake of Queen in her busy schedule.
Reports also suggest that Amy turned down a huge remuneration for this film. She will be soon seen in 2.O, and another Kannada film titled “Villain” which also has Sudeep and Shivarajkumar in the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters