Amy Jackson is all set to join the cast of Yevadu. She’ll start shooting for the film from tomorrow onwards. “Pack Pack Packingggg!!! 2 months away from Bombay 🙁 But on the bright side, my shoot for YEVADU starts tomorrow!! Hyderabad is calling,” Amy Jackson posted on Twitter. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing it. The film stars Ram Charan, Samantha and Amy Jackson in lead roles. Allu Arjun is going to play a crucial role in Yevadu, although he’ll be around only for a brief period of time. Yevadu is Amy Jackson’s debut film in Telugu. Earlier she had acted in Madarasapattinam and later in Gautham Menon’s Ekk Deewana Tha. Apart from Yevadu, Amy Jackson will also play one of the lead roles in AL Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film Thandavam which has Vikram, Jagapathi Babu and Anushka in lead roles. Recently, Amy Jackson replaced Katrina Kaif as the brand ambassador of Yardley and she has a whole new range of Barbie dolls inspired from her beauty. Great going Amy!
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller