Amy Jackson’s acting career is going great guns. While she’s awaiting the release of Shankar’s 2.O, the actress recently signed the remake of Queen and she’ll reprise the role of Lisa Haydon in the remake.
According to the latest reports, the actress has signed her second British film in a short time. She recently shot for Andrew Morahan’s Boogie Man in London and apparently, the same director has cast her in his next action film.
As part of the film’s preparation, Amy will travel to China to learn martial arts and also work on her physique to do all the stunts in the film. The young lass from Liverpool is going places and how!
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala