After making a name for herself in Tamil cinema, Amy Jackson is all set to make her debut in Kannada. While she has been roped in to play an important role in the Kannada remake of Queen, the actress has begun shooting for another Kannada film titled The Villain.
The actress is currently in Thailand where the shoot of this Kannada film is going on. Some portions were shot in Krabi and then, the unit moved to Bangkok.
Directed by Prem, the film stars Sudeep, Shivarajkumar and Amy Jackson in lead roles. More details about the film are awaited.
- Rashmika acts without makeup in her next
- Poll : What did you think of Samantha’s U-Turn trailer?
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Samantha’s impressive act makes U-Turn trailer interesting
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s latest AP/TG collections