British model turned actress Amy Jackson is all set to make a big splash in Kannada cinema this year. While the actress has already been roped in to play a crucial role in the Kannada version of Queen, Amy Jackson is in news these days for another Kannada film ‘The Villain’.
The film has two of the biggest stars in Kannada cinema – Shivarajkumar and Kiccha Sudeep – and Amy Jackson will play the other lead role in this action drama. Recently, the film’s motion poster was unveiled and the buzz surrounding the film has sky-rocketed. Prem is directing this much-awaited Kannada film. All in all, it looks like Amy Jackson will make a big splash in Kannada soon with these two big projects. In a recent interview, she had stated that although she can manage Tamil to a certain extent, learning her dialogues in Kannada is a different ball game altogether.
Currently, the film is being shot in Chikmagalur in Karnataka and Amy is said to have fallen in love with the picturesque locales of the region. Meanwhile, she’ll soon join the sets of Shankar’s 2.0 to complete shooting for a song alongside Superstar Rajinikanth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested