The British beauty, Amy Jackson is really going places. After making her presence felt in many Indian films, Amy is finally set for her Hollywood project which has been titled ‘Boogie Man’.
The film is directed by Andrew Morahan and is set to release this December as a Christmas release. Amy Jackson in an interview revealed this news herself and said that her role will have an Indian connect.
Apart from Amy, the film stars Nick Moran and Ramon Tikaram. More details of this film will be revealed soon.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar