The British beauty, Amy Jackson is really going places. After making her presence felt in many Indian films, Amy is finally set for her Hollywood project which has been titled ‘Boogie Man’.
The film is directed by Andrew Morahan and is set to release this December as a Christmas release. Amy Jackson in an interview revealed this news herself and said that her role will have an Indian connect.
Apart from Amy, the film stars Nick Moran and Ramon Tikaram. More details of this film will be revealed soon.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US