It is well-known that Brit beauty Amy Jackson will be seen in a crucial role in Shankar-Rajinikanth’s most-awaited sci-fi drama, 2.0. The film’s latest schedule will kick-start in Chennai very soon and it will have Amy and Rajini performing several risky action stunts.
Apparently, Amy is training hard to learn Kalaripayattu, an ancient martial arts form from Kerala for the past few days. Kalaripayattu features various acrobatic movements which help in improving flexibility and precision.
With this schedule, a majority of the film’s shooting will be over and the unit will later move on to an extensive foreign schedule.
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon