It is well-known that Brit beauty Amy Jackson will be seen in a crucial role in Shankar-Rajinikanth’s most-awaited sci-fi drama, 2.0. The film’s latest schedule will kick-start in Chennai very soon and it will have Amy and Rajini performing several risky action stunts.
Apparently, Amy is training hard to learn Kalaripayattu, an ancient martial arts form from Kerala for the past few days. Kalaripayattu features various acrobatic movements which help in improving flexibility and precision.
With this schedule, a majority of the film’s shooting will be over and the unit will later move on to an extensive foreign schedule.
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?