It is a known fact that Raghavendra Rao’s son, Prakash Kovelamudi is directing a Hindi film with Kangana Ranaut and Rajkumar Rao. The pre-production of the film is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that Telugu actress, Amyra Dastur has been roped in for a crucial role.
Amyra Dastur will be seen as Rajkumar Rao’s love interest in the film. As Amyra Dastur is a known face in both Hindi and Telugu, the makers have decided to rope her in for this film.
Amyra Dastur was last seen in Sundeep Kishan’s Manasuku Nacchindi. Star producer, Ekta Kapoor will be producing this film which has story written by Kanika Dhillon.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad